.......Today I sit on the edge of summer....Patiently waiting for my life to go on. It is quiet, I almost think I might have missed the parade. The fourth of July, all about independence, It is so time for mine. All of this time I though I was just as independent as I could be.
.......This morning I recieved a note from a friend to celebrate our independence. It is all an illusion in my mind. Community is so important, we all need each other more than we ever have. Time to reaquaint ouselves with each other in a healthy way....the kind of community that honors your gifts, sees value in age and life experiences, gives space and grace to our youth....Dream on my little one.
Give me the courage to sit on the edge of summer and be ready to move when the opportunity to love,live,laugh and teach presents. The garden is lovely, everyone is strong and wildly growing. Thank you for the cucumber...marigolds and the smell of fresh cut grass.
~~~~~Most graciously thank you oh winged one for the feather outside my bedroom window.
I know that I asked for a sign, I thought you were the falcon, I see now a owl, a young one.
Blessing my new beginning of the season on the edge of the canyon. I have a bead now for your feather it is my gift to Father Sky....for the gift outside my dreamtime to make it life for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment