20 April 2010....
This started on my birthday this year....I wanted to keep my friends and fam in the loop...Every morning as I have my very soulful moments with my coffee or some mornings coffee so that I might touch that soulful moment, the absolute most profound thoughts are born. This begins my day calling,texting and sending e-mails sharing with whomever the message was intended for. Sometimes it is a perfect stranger..O.K. Miss Teagan most of the times perfect strangers. You see I believe that there are no coincidences and at this point in my life I promised that I would always follow my gut if I made it through the last couple of years.
My spirit loves to go to Maui and has made it happen ...yesterday. Traveling first class with first class friends I am here for 10 days. Booked on a definite spirit lead event. The timing is perfect....the depths of my soul only knew how much I needed this.
The temperature is very balanced the air calming and the energy from the water is healing in every way. Remembering to breath as deep as I do in Yoga class...my transformation has begun.....
Way to make it happen... Love the pictures
ReplyDelete